Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    anyone heard of the comments and all of the questions that Charles Manson had compared to the book of revelations and the comparisons that he mad with the Angels and himself...it is extremely interesting...see for yourself...

    http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj...evelation.html
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    Charles Manson, a crazy evil man who led a cult known for killing and writing the words PIG on the walls with his victims blood. He believed he could possess a power through killing. I believe he had his followers kill a pregnant woman right before they were arrested. 2 women who were his followers for many years remained faithful to Charles Manson when questioned about their involvement in the murders that was committed by the cult. I recently watched a interview given to one of the women and she now says she along with all the others were brainwashed by Charles Manson and she no longer believes the way she once did. She said she participated in many murders cause that is what Charles Manson demanded of them to gain power. It was many years ago when a movie came out about Charles Manson and I don't remember if it was apart of the movie or if I heard it somewhere else but once Charles Manson was tried in court he stood up and made a comment and stopped the judge's watch from working. A power which he said he had through witch craft that he now possessed. In the end he is a man that led many astray and caused so many deaths to innocent people to gain a power that never benefited him in any way. I saw him a couple of years ago on TV and he still looks evil just by the smile he displays to any that question him or his belief.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    Sharon Tate was hot.

    Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails fame, either bought the house or recorded an album in the house she was murdered in.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    He lives and records there Nola.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    Manson was disturbed, he would have been put to death if not mentally ill, he was gone when the killing started and in order to become "Alpha Male" of his little band again, (this is why the "short and disturbed" played such a part in the case- it kept him alive) he felt he must commit a greater "deed " than the competition. If they had been drinking water instead of killing people, he would have drown.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    I don't think it was the his mental state that kept him from being gassed. I am fairly certain that the state of California did not have the death penalty at the time of his sentencing.
    crack is whack

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    He must split time then, I know he lives in New Orleans as well, thats how the Tapeworm idea came about, with Trent Reznor, Phil Anselmo and Maynard James Keenan, Im pretty sure MJK lives in NOLA as well, I knew Trent either recorded or owned the Tate murder house, (I have been sick the past couple days and all the cold medicine has made me forget all the little things I know lol)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    On the page that the comparison comes from,it has a chronology of his story.It says that the house that Tate was killed in was demolished in 1994.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    all i know is that he wasn't mentaly stable. What movies are about him?
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Revelation 9 and Charles Manson

    there are two that are AWESOME!! they are the same movie..but one is updated and more recent...Helter Skelter....you need to watch them! I love the first one..
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •